Privacy statement

We publish unsolicited emails sent to donotemail@wearespammers.com. If you do not want your spammy emails published here, then simply do not send them.

Monday, June 11, 2012

HINDI SPEAKING INDIAN PARTNER NEEDED

Advanced fee fraud. Originating IP is 116.203.116.65 in Mumbai, India via Yahoo! mail.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: DR. GEORGE WILLIAMS <mmbbcc4@xtra.co.nz>
Date: 11 June 2012 08:53
Subject: HINDI SPEAKING INDIAN PARTNER NEEDED
To: "DR. GEORGE WILLIAMS" <mmbbcc4@xtra.co.nz>




Dear Sir/Madam,


My Name is Dr George Williams ( British Citizen) a business consultant based in London My search for a trustworthy Indian national led me to contact you through the internet

My Proposal:

There is a multinational   Jewelleries  Branding Company based in Texas(USA) whom I would like you to stand as a middleman to procure some Raw Materials in India.

This Company always visit your country (India) to procures most of their raw materials  since the past 5 years in huge quantity.

The company pays for the materials on Cash On Delivery (C.O.D.) basis upon verification of the materials.

I am looking for a reliable person/businessman that understands the Indian local language who will assist me in contacting the local dealer of this product in India.

I have called the local dealer many times, but could not understand the local language or rather my accent, to enable me negotiates the terms of the supply with them.

This proposal is 100% risk free and will be another income generating business outside your
specialization.

I will give you more details of this proposal the moment I hear from you.

I anticipate hearing from you urgently.


Best regards,
Dr. George Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment