Privacy statement

We publish unsolicited emails sent to donotemail@wearespammers.com. If you do not want your spammy emails published here, then simply do not send them.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

HELLO MY DEAR

Originating IP is 41.138.106.35 (Onatel, Burkina Faso).

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: mamounasankaradavid@voila.fr <mamounasankaradavid@voila.fr>
Date: 12 June 2012 11:32
Subject: HELLO MY DEAR
To: ben_ani@yahoo.com



HELLO MY DEAR
Can we be come friends?, I am Miss mamouna  I m interested in you, please
reply me here(mamounasankaradavid@voila.fr)for a confidential discussions
may be like that we can become best friends in future sorry for my pictures
I will enclose it in my next mail when I hear from you okay. Kisses and
warmest regards,
Miss. Mamouna  Sankara  david

--------------------------------------------------------------------
mail2web.com – What can On Demand Business Solutions do for you?
http://link.mail2web.com/Business/SharePoint


No comments:

Post a Comment