Privacy statement

We publish unsolicited emails sent to donotemail@wearespammers.com. If you do not want your spammy emails published here, then simply do not send them.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

One good turn

Advanced fee fraud. Originating IP is 220.130.141.4 in Taiwan.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sherrita Eversole <sherita_evrsole@yahoo.com.hk>
Date: 5 May 2012 09:30
Subject: One good turn
To:




Hi,I am Sherrita,

I'm diagnosed with esophageal cancer, because it went unnoticed I have had to
undergo a laryngectomy.I have decided to donate my money
to you.I am also donating my body after i am gone for research.I want this last
act of mine to be an offering to GOD and humanity.
send a note back with this ref. HPGHD back so i know you got this.

I know I don't know you. God bless you abundantly,

Sherrita Eversole.
Email: sherita_eversole@yahoo.com.hk

No comments:

Post a Comment