Privacy statement

We publish unsolicited emails sent to donotemail@wearespammers.com. If you do not want your spammy emails published here, then simply do not send them.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mrs. Maria Bongi Ntuli

Advanced fee fraud. Originating IP is 209.73.132.15 (AFNCA / Egihosting, US) via Yahoo! Mail.


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mrs. Maria Bongi Ntuli <gowell111@gmail.com>
Date: 14 May 2012 07:59
Subject: Mrs. Maria Bongi Ntuli
To:

HELLO MY BELOVED IN THE LORD, PLZ DETAIL ATTACHED

Attachment:

From: Mrs. Maria Bongi Ntuli
Deputy Minister, Social Development
Rep. of South Africa.
Email: mrsmariantuli02@gmail.com

My Dearest in Christ,

My name is Mrs. Maria Bongi Ntuli currently the Deputy Minister of Social Development, Rep. of South Africa and has served in many capacities towards nation building.

You can view my profile at www.gov.za by clicking on government leaders, click on deputy ministers and locate Social development and read about me. I am married to late Mr. Zuma Ntuli and the marriage lasted for 25years with only a child before he died of an illness that lasted only for 6weeks but when he was alive we deposited the sum of USD30.5 million in a financial institution here in my country which was emanated as a result of an over invoiced contract he did with my former ministry. Though I assisted him in securing the contract but never knew he over inflated the contract and the government we are in under Comrade Jacob Zuma came up with a policy to review contracts awarded years ago and he is poised to confiscating funds with irregular tender, hence my contacting you.

Recently, my doctor told me that I will not last up to 6months because of my diagnosis of cancer and my most pressing problem is the stroke which I am managing before this new medical case. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church or better still, a Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in.
I want a person or church that will use this fund to churches, orphanages, research centers and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained.
However, I and my late husband decided to use some of the money to work for God and live some for our son to have a better life but our son is just 15years old now having low maturity hence the reason for taking this bold decision and will like you to understand that my contact to you is by a divine direction; As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Finance/bank and will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the new beneficiary of this fund.

Please contact me immediately you receive this email so that I will instruct the finance/bank to proceed in transferring the fund into your account immediately while I am still alive. PLEASE DO NOT CALL MY OFFICE LINE BECAUSE OF THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF THIS MONEY! I WILL GIVE YOU MY PRIVATE DIRECT LINE ON YOUR RESPONSE TO THIS EMAIL.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Maria Bongi Ntuli
Deputy Minister, Social Development
Rep. of South Africa.
Email: mrsmariantuli02@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment