Privacy statement

We publish unsolicited emails sent to donotemail@wearespammers.com. If you do not want your spammy emails published here, then simply do not send them.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Greeting from Kabul......

Advanced fee fraud, originating IP is 172.16.0.8 (uberlandia.mg.gov.br) which is a Brazilian government site.


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Capt James Hans <treinamento@uberlandia.mg.gov.br>
Date: 28 May 2012 08:08
Subject: Greeting from Kabul......
To:





 Hello,

I am Cpt. James Hans an officer of the U.S Army, serving with the 82nd Airborne Division Peace keeping force in Kabul,Afghanistan.

We are currently in Afghanistan and I have some important items that i need to ship to you.I need you to reply only if you are interested.I will explain further when i get a response from you and here is my private email: jameshans93@yahoo.com

Cpt. James Hans.

No comments:

Post a Comment