Privacy statement

We publish unsolicited emails sent to donotemail@wearespammers.com. If you do not want your spammy emails published here, then simply do not send them.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

let's collaborate together

Originating IP is 176.31.41.180 (mail.searchinspider.com) hosted by OVH, France.

From: Yvonne Hazik yvonne@searchinspider.com
To: donotemail@wearespammers.com
Date: 2 May 2012 18:56
Subject: let's collaborate together

Hi,

My name is Yvonne and I'm the webmaster of SearchinSpider.com

I have vast selection of websites and while doing SEO work with one
of my partner's website we've found wearespammers.blogspot.com

As a SEO expert I'm very interested in telling you how exactly
your site can be visible & rank higher in all major search engines
like Google, Bing & Yahoo!

I hope you're interested and please let me know if you'd like
more information - I will be happy to oblige.

Thanks,

Yvonne Hazik
yvonne@searchinspider.com
SearchinSpider.com

http://ca.linkedin.com/in/yvonnehazik

No comments:

Post a Comment