Privacy statement

We publish unsolicited emails sent to donotemail@wearespammers.com. If you do not want your spammy emails published here, then simply do not send them.

Monday, October 22, 2012

Treat As Urgent From Mrs. Linda Watts!


Advanced fee fraud.

==========

From: Mrs Linda Watts <lindawatts338@yahoo.com.hk>
Date: 20 October 2012 12:07
Subject: Treat As Urgent From Mrs. Linda Watts!
To:



My Dear,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those fund despite that it failed us some how.
I want you to contact my secretary on the information below:
NAME; Mr. James Robert
Ask him to send you the total sum of ($2.5 Million United State Dollars) Two million Five hundred thousand United State Dollars in a bank draft,for your share which I kept for your compensation.
So feel free to contact him with your information below avoid wrong delivery,
Full Name:
Home Address:
Occupation:
Cell Phone
Country:
Age/Sex:
Please contact him with this information above for the registration of the bank draft. Thanks for your help and I will stop here again. You let me know immediately you receive it. I am waiting for the good news from you.
Regards,
Mrs. Linda Watts
 

No comments:

Post a Comment