Privacy statement

We publish unsolicited emails sent to donotemail@wearespammers.com. If you do not want your spammy emails published here, then simply do not send them.

Monday, October 22, 2012

FROM MR. ALFREDO REYESS


Advanced fee fraud.

==========

From: MR. ALFREDO <georginel@yandex.ru>
Date: 20 October 2012 12:18
Subject: FROM MR. ALFREDO REYESS
To:


Compliments of the season to you. I know we have not met before, But my proposal calls for an Emergency alert which gives me no room for much protocol. I am presently the Chief Executive Accountant of BANCO ESPIRITO SANTO S.L, located in Madrid Spain
I found it interesting and I decided to link you, as I need your assistance to act as the next of kin to a business transaction. Kindly reply me at your earliest convenient Time, as I need your assistance to
act as the next of kin. And receive the funds in the dormant account involving Ђ7, 500,000.00 Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Euros Only.

Well I have a lot to explain to you in respect of this transaction and the safety involve,
Please take a moment of your time schedules to read and send forward to my direct Email Account: donalfredoreyes@aim.com  your full contact details, such as
 (1) Full Names
(2) Direct phone/Fax Numbers
(3) Age and Sex
(4) Occupations
(5) Country
(6) Date of birth
(7) Contact address

Best Regards.
ALFREDO REYES


No comments:

Post a Comment