Privacy statement

We publish unsolicited emails sent to donotemail@wearespammers.com. If you do not want your spammy emails published here, then simply do not send them.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

hello

Because presumably potential victims won't fall for the pitch "I am a sweaty ugly male scammer searching for someone with more money than sense"..

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: lilian fofana <lilianfofana27@yahoo.com>
Date: 7 March 2012 15:24
Subject: hello
To:


Hello,
My name is lilian, a single nice looking girl i saw your email from (browse) today and when i am searching for someone to write and became interested in you and establish a serious relationship with you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address (lilianfofana27@yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address
Best regard
lilian.

No comments:

Post a Comment