Privacy statement

We publish unsolicited emails sent to donotemail@wearespammers.com. If you do not want your spammy emails published here, then simply do not send them.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Fwd: Dearest One Please Be Honest.

A slightly amusing spam that starts of with a mis-quote from the Bible (Philippians 4:13) which should read "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me", although apparently they have forgotten about Exodus 20:15 "Thou shalt not steal" because this is an Advanced Fee Fraud.

The originating IP is 186.5.34.71 (portrans.com.ec) in Ecuador.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mrs. Marion William <test@portrans.com.ec>
Date: 2012/3/13
Subject: Dearest One Please Be Honest.
To:


PHILIPPIANS - 4 v13 I Can Do All Things.

Dearest One Please Be Honest,

Good day

As you read this message, may the peace of the Lord be with you Amen, My name is Mrs. Marion William, I am a dying woman who had decided to donate what I have to the Charities. I am 71 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about four years ago, immediately after the death of my husband; I have been touched to donate from what I have inherited from my late wealthy husband for humanitarian care rather than allow his relatives to use my husband's hard earned fund.

As I lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me to carry out my last wish on earth which will be very profitable to you. I want to WILL a total sum of US$6.5Million to you which I want you to distribute 70% of these money to any charity home, and the rest for yourself,  please for further information contact me ASAP for more information.

Waiting to hear from you today if you could be trusting.

God Bless you.
Regards,
Mrs. Marion William

No comments:

Post a Comment