Privacy statement

We publish unsolicited emails sent to donotemail@wearespammers.com. If you do not want your spammy emails published here, then simply do not send them.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Attention: Reply, It's Urgent

Originating IP is 76.74.184.212, (Mecca Internet Solutions Ltd, Canada)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kirby Link <kirbylink27@gmail.com>
Date: 22 March 2012 09:00
Subject: Attention: Reply, It's Urgent
To:


Attention:

I have a proposal that will be of benefit to the both of us and I shall be
compensating you with 30% at the final conclusion; if you are interested please
contact me on my alternative e-mail below, so I can send you more detail on how
we are going to proceed

I await your urgent response,

Regards,

Mr. Kirby Link
E - Mail: kkl02@rocketmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment