Privacy statement

We publish unsolicited emails sent to donotemail@wearespammers.com. If you do not want your spammy emails published here, then simply do not send them.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

almustapha.kamal spam

A bit brazen..
From:     Kamal Tools [almustaphakamal@yahoo.com]
Reply-To:     almustaphakamal@gmail.com
Date:     13 November 2013 07:58
Subject:     Changing of yahoo messenger....Call me for anyonline working tools on (08163272047) or add me on ya

Kamal is here back in Nigeria all the way from Vietnam. for those who has added me b4,my messanger has been changed and is has been corrected below..You can now contact me with all kind of online working tools such as Worldwide email list,smtp,Webemail,Mailer,Morldwide phone numbers and sms balster,Cpanel,Alibaba,Trojan such as Zeus,Ice9 and Citadel,Online banking, Scampage,Fullz,CC,Rdp and son on....Call me on (08163272047) or add me on yahoo (almustapha.kamal)
Originating IP appears to be 72.8.59.242 (Burlington One, US) via 83.161.219.254  (XS4ALL, Netherlands). Incidentally, Nigerian prisons are not very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment