Privacy statement

We publish unsolicited emails sent to donotemail@wearespammers.com. If you do not want your spammy emails published here, then simply do not send them.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

FOR INVESTMENT

Finance scam. Originating IP is 79.48.254.19 (Vicenza Telecom, Italy). Reply to address is mustafatamawe@yahoo.co.jp,

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Romelli Legnami [mustafatamawe1@yahoo.co.jp]
Date: 25 September 2012 08:06
Subject: FOR INVESTMENT
To:





My Dear Friend,

How are you and your family today? I am Mustafa Tamawe, I am interested in overseas investment in your country involving large volume of funds, for which I seek your assistance as overseas representative.

If you feel disposed towards the solicited role, please indicate by prompt response, so that I may provide you further details of the transaction, and also let you know what will be coming to you as remuneration for your solicited role. After that we shall then come to an understanding concerning the prospective areas of investment in your domain, which will be conducive for investors of foreign descent.

I will attach to you, a copy of my Identity to give you proper knowledge of my person, as is appropriate for a transaction like this in your reply to my mail.

I look forward to your prompt response.

Yours Truly,

Mustafa Tamawe

No comments:

Post a Comment