Privacy statement

We publish unsolicited emails sent to donotemail@wearespammers.com. If you do not want your spammy emails published here, then simply do not send them.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Greetings,

Advanced Fee Fraud. Mail originates from 219.139.76.173 in China via AOL.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Major Brenda Valez <lperez2970@aol.com>
Date: 6 April 2012 19:55
Subject: Greetings,
To:



How are you doing today?
Please excuse me for invading your privacy through this medium. However I wish to convey a very important message which in the long run will be conjointly beneficial to us.
This entails a business dealing which I will make known to you the full details in my next mail upon your response and readiness to work with me. Please do take this mail seriously.
View attached link for proper understanding.
Respectfully Yours,
Major Brenda Valez.

No comments:

Post a Comment