Privacy statement

We publish unsolicited emails sent to donotemail@wearespammers.com. If you do not want your spammy emails published here, then simply do not send them.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Business Proposal

Advanced Fee Fraud. Originating IP is 184.107.169.210 in Brazil.

From: MARK DON markdon@ymail.com
Reply-To: markdon989@yahoo.com
To: blremark@aol.com,
Date: 17 April 2012 09:14
Subject: Business Proposal

Hello Dear,
It's my pleasure to acquaint you with this proposal for a financial and business assistance.I know my message will come to you as a surprise.Don't worry I was totally convinced to write you in reference to the transfer of USD$10.5M to your account.
Please,if you are interested,Email me with this address: (markdon989@yahoo.com) so that I can give you more details about the transaction.
Regards,
Mark

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment