Privacy statement

We publish unsolicited emails sent to donotemail@wearespammers.com. If you do not want your spammy emails published here, then simply do not send them.

Monday, July 2, 2012

I can't believe you helped me save over $1,000 on this watches

Fake watches. Originating IP is 94.156.229.1 (Neterra, Bulgaria)

From: Jaime Reyna billd@audioconsultants.com
Reply-To: billd@audioconsultants.com
To: donotemail@wearespammers.com
Date: 1 July 2012 22:14
Subject: I can't believe you helped me save over $1,000 on this watches

Hello Donotemail

We can guarantee that you will be surprised by our prices and variety of luxury goods.
The cause for that is that all our replica watches are crafted from one hard block of real full, solid stainless steel.

*****
I am very happy to say my Gucci watch arrived in the mail today and i am very pleased with it thank you so much for sending so fast and i will recommend your website to my friends.
Thankee
Jaime Reyna
*****

Click here ---> http://lienn.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment